Garden Tractor Forums banner

1050 All ready for winter

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  tractormike 
#1 ·
Got the 1050 all set for snow duty today. I decided to give the rubber tire chains a try. Also I treated myself to a new seat :dancingbanana:

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Membranophone

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Boy you got it made having a new seat on there. The 1050 looks great. You are ahead of us, I want to get some of the tractors ready but just haven't had a chance. We still need to plow the garden.

#5 ·
daytime dave said:
The 1050 looks great. Never seen rubber tire chains. What are the good points versus steel?
This is going to be my first time using rubber tire chains. I got these because I just got a new driveway 2 years ago and dont want to tear it up.
I'll let you guys know how well they work when the snow comes
Basically these chains were made specifically to save the surfaces which they are used on. (Black top, ect.)

#11 ·
Nice set up but you still need to get a large frame.

#13 ·
Your 1050 looks ready to go and you will have a nice comfy seat to sit in! You guys getting things ready for snow early have me thinking I better get my butt in gear and get the blower on my tractor. Maybe this weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.