Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bolens 1050. Not mine. Ran when parked. Owner passed away. Son would love to see it go to someone who will fix it up. Wants $100 as is with no attachments. Near Petoskey Michigan. PM me if interested. Paul

14117867_10154510382918953_1739649985383590462_n.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
If that lift cylinder were in better shape, I'd be all over that. I live in the Detroit area, but spend every weekend in West Branch, so Petoskey is no big deal for me. I've noticed your from the Soo. I love it up there -- so much so that I came very close to going to LSSU just so I could live in the UP.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If that lift cylinder were in better shape, I'd be all over that. I live in the Detroit area, but spend every weekend in West Branch, so Petoskey is no big deal for me. I've noticed your from the Soo. I love it up there -- so much so that I came very close to going to LSSU just so I could live in the UP.
I went to LSSU and stayed up here!

Lift cylinder definitely looks rusty. The tractor is just over an hour and a half from me, so I haven't seen it in person. Aren't those cylinders the same as on medium frames and Q's? Pretty easy to get, if so. I assume the rest of the lift setup (pump, etc.) is the hard part to find. Tractor looks pretty nice.

Paul

·
Blackjackjakexxix
2,371 Posts
I went to LSSU and stayed up here!

Lift cylinder definitely looks rusty. The tractor is just over an hour and a half from me, so I haven't seen it in person. Aren't those cylinders the same as on medium frames and Q's? Pretty easy to get, if so. I assume the rest of the lift setup (pump, etc.) is the hard part to find. Tractor looks pretty nice.

Paul
Lift cylinder is different than the Q tractors,it is the same as the ones on the hydro tube frames if I remember right

1 - 9 of 9 Posts