Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a slow worker, but im still working on the 1050. The decals from Sams Bolens need to be installed. The rebuilt driveshaft from tubeframes.com went in nice, and the red paint laid down nicely. I decided to have the white painted professionally so I took the hood, fender pan, wheel, and dash to a local body shop. Im working on cleaning up the tra-10d so I can get that painted and put back in. Im hoping to have it all done before the end on the year.

·
17 Posts
That gives me inspration to work on my 1050. I just wish I had the time. Keep posting we love to see nice work like that. by the way , nice seat.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Wow,wow.That is going to be really nice when you're done.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
You are doing a superb job. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see some more pics :D

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
That will be a fantastic restore. Work so far looks great. And it was already said, keep the pics coming.

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,399 Posts
Great work on the tractor, but wondering about those classic cycles in the background. Those are worth good $'s today. The Honda "Minitrail" & the CT70 are definitely collectable. And that KZ...what can I say...beautiful! Did you restore them all? Well, the CT70 looks original, but in superb shape! You do some good work my friend! :yelclap::yelclap::yelclap:

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. That looks fantastic! Very nice work indeed!

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The trail 50 was a complete retso about 3-4 years ago. The 70 was a worn down cleaned and put back together, its very original with minimal repaint of small parts
The Kz650 is all original except tires and I drive it alot in nice weather.

Thanks for all the nice compliments I will keep you posted

·
1,499 Posts
Your 1050 looks VERY nice. :thumbs::yelclap: You have done a good job on it along with your other projects.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts