Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can buy a seat cover for my 1050? The seat pan is in fine condition, but the vinyl cover is pretty rough. I can't even find one on ebay!

·
DR. Bolens
19,063 Posts

·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I saw that one Doc but I was hoping to find somewhere that sold repro's or NOS ones. I guess when the time comes I'll just take what's left of my cover to the local upholstery shop and get one made. At least then I might have a better chance of getting what I really want.

·
DR. Bolens
19,063 Posts
Yeah, I saw that one Doc but I was hoping to find somewhere that sold repro's or NOS ones. I guess when the time comes I'll just take what's left of my cover to the local upholstery shop and get one made. At least then I might have a better chance of getting what I really want.
That one on ebay matches the original seat cover, minus the pressed in pattern ...

·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That one on ebay matches the original seat cover, minus the pressed in pattern ...
Not that the one on ebay is overpriced, but I had hoped I could find a NOS one for a comparable price... Like I said, when money permits I'll just check with the upholstery shop to see what they can do for me.

·
DR. Bolens
19,063 Posts
Not that the one on ebay is overpriced, but I had hoped I could find a NOS one for a comparable price... Like I said, when money permits I'll just check with the upholstery shop to see what they can do for me.
You would probably expect to pay near $100 for a NOS one as you dont see to many of those come up for sale

1 - 6 of 6 Posts