Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Got Sum
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1054 I picked up last January off the original owner, story is he bought new, traded it last summer on a Kubota scut, last November it was still at the Kubota dealer, setting outside, he couldn't bear to see it sit out side so he bought it back, advertised it and I was able to purchase it, all the paperwork including warranty card, pretty cool.

Me and Rick Show went East to the fringes of the anthracite coal region yesterday to the town meaning "Place of Horns" (from our native Americans) and picked up the hammermill and a truck load of Bolens TF parts, pieces,attachments, or to quote my wife " more junk!)

Attachments

·
Registered
483 Posts
Sweet! Hammer mill is for grinding up branches?

Paul

Reactions: WrenchinOnIt

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Nice find wish one of those would turn up around me.

·
A Little Off Plumb
7,838 Posts
Nice looking machines and accessories - your going to have to invest in a larger shop pretty soon or downsize the fleet.

·
Got Sum
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Thanks, yup branches, leaves, rock free soil...

Thanks, one of these is for sale

Thanks, don't judge me but I have 1300 miles logged gathering up these two, again ones leaving here.
Why would I judge you? Dad and I have turned a lot of miles over the years for Bolens stuff. We have tracks all over 6 states.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Nice tractors and attachments. I really like those hammer mills. Now you need an 853 to go with the 1054 and 1254.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts

·
1,205 Posts
Nice chippers they work really well for small brush and mulch. I use mine to make mulch from the leaves that my cyclone rake gathers up each fall. It works awesome. I do compost as well so as it starts to age I run it through the chipper and it really helps the compost to go quicker. You will really enjoy them.

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
... Thanks, don't judge me but I have 1300 miles logged gathering up these two, again ones leaving here.
1300 Miles?????? :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl:

Shucks I've done more than that for some of my attachments/tractors :D :D :D

Granted, I'm retired and have plenty of time to do it, but I just don't understand the "It's too far" excuse.

If a tractor or attachment is that high on your 'want list', then a weekend trip shouldn't be out of the question.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts