757 Posts
Reactions: LilysDad

·
757 Posts

·
Cub Cadet Collector
1,457 Posts
You will know neither the day nor the hour. Live like today is your last.
Good advice. We all needed to be reminded of that now and then. I believe that nobody knows when the end of the world will be. It will come when God wants it to come and nobody can change it.

·
Tractorholic
2,731 Posts
Thought the Mayan calander stopped Dec. 21 so i told my wife no Christmas shopping until Dec 22 just make sure we are here then.
The date used to be 12/12/12, then a few years ago somebody (don't know who) changed it to 12/21/12! Don't think the Mayans did the update though!!!

Besides, we still have about 2-1/2 hours of 12/12/12 to go here!
~~ Lowell

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
The date used to be 12/12/12, then a few years ago somebody (don't know who) changed it to 12/21/12! Don't think the Mayans did the update though!!!

~~ Lowell
Geez,you don't think so ?

·
Tractor Whisperer
1,473 Posts
the date is 12/21/12.......it happens to be the fiances bday.....I'm having alota fun with this since i buy about less than a 10th of that crap. I'm like an engineer....if I can't see it and measure it, it don't exist (except for God) don't get me wrong on that......

·
enjoyin the livin part of life!
1,083 Posts
A local harley dealer is advertising an end of the world sale,come in and buy a bike,don't worry about the payment the world will end before the first one is due!! My question is just how many bikes will be sold to people believing this is true?

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
My take on this,is that it is just the end of the Mayan calendar,not the end of the Word.

I just got my 2013 John Deere,and New Holland calendars yesterday.Funny,they both end on Dec. 31,2013.Do you suppose they know something I don't.

·
Tractorholic
3,907 Posts
I think people are being a litle hard on the Mayans!! They should be credited as an ancient so called primitive society to have the fore thought to make a calendar that went so far into the future. Who Da Thunk? I am amazed at the Technology that has came into common use and has changed in the past 25 yrs. The Brick I carried as a Cell Phone in the 80's, is now a very compact smart phone for instance. Yet I'm still waiting for the Hovercraft Car Popular Mechanics pormised us we would be driving by now in the 60's.

·
757 Posts
I think people are being a litle hard on the Mayans!! They should be credited as an ancient so called primitive society to have the fore thought to make a calendar that went so far into the future. Who Da Thunk? I am amazed at the Technology that has came into common use and has changed in the past 25 yrs. The Brick I carried as a Cell Phone in the 80's, is now a very compact smart phone for instance. Yet I'm still waiting for the Hovercraft Car Popular Mechanics pormised us we would be driving by now in the 60's.
I Am not trying to sound like a Wacko conspiracy theory kind of guy but i can tell you that the government knows stuff we don't know And ALOT OF it heres the thing with the media and so on they keep us trapped in a Bubble of misinformation simply search Paul pantone /north American union/ pipe line fracking dangers
there is alot of stuff Pushed under the rug like with the government controlled natural gas facking they dump almost 5 thousand gallons of chemicals (diesel fuel / methoal sulphuric acid ... and on ) Into the ground with in a couple thousand feet of the water table people have had problems with there water catching on Fire you hold a match beside your tap and next thing you know there is a fire ball ! the government Denies any information on the subject then area 51 what goes on there ! i could go on and on there has been warning sighs but every one is too blind to see them like what Big incidents have happened in the last few years Katrina /japan earth quake and sunami the nuclear failure/the monster earth quake in Mexico ? /Hatti /the changes in the weather / huarache sandy and on

1 - 20 of 32 Posts