Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
another project looks like i'll be ocuppied this winter found this hydro and really was't looking. i went to check his dogs out and there it was so after we discussed the dogs we got around to mower after all was said and done i offerred him $250.00 and brought it home but i need a drive shaft so any help there is welcomed. IMG_0563.JPG IMG_0564.JPG IMG_0566.JPG IMG_0567.JPG IMG_0568.JPG IMG_0565.JPG
oh yea i need a gas tank also probaly more to come!!!!

Attachments

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Congratulations on your most recent acquisition.

Reactions: goodnews

·
Tractor Whisperer
1,473 Posts
nice find...looks like a nice project

Reactions: goodnews

·
Registered
313 Posts
would that have the same driveshaft as the G16XL i am thinking about parting my g16xl out so i have a like tranny for my speedex and an extra engine for my h16 not to mention a right angle gearbox for a race tractor

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
would that have the same driveshaft as the G16XL i am thinking about parting my g16xl out so i have a like tranny for my speedex and an extra engine for my h16 not to mention a right angle gearbox for a race tractor
bolex i really don't know, the best way to find out is ask some of these guys on here i'm sure they will know and will probaly be along shortly. in Christ Bobby

·
Bob's Lawn and Garden LLC
2,183 Posts
No the G16XL drive shaft is different. It runs to a right angle gearbox that is splined on the input shaft.

·
108 Posts
Someone, maybe more than one person is parting out some Bolens gt's on ebay. Don't recall what models but you might want to check it out.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
got my driveshaft and gas tank today maybe i'll get on tomorrow finished up christimas present got the 1053 in the shop tring to work on 1669 outside kinda cool and windy down my way but at least the sun is shinning . in Christ bobby

·
DR. Bolens
19,060 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts