Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Nut Case
1,940 Posts
Cat. 0...keep an eye out for Brinly made stuff.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
1,087 Posts
Welcome to GTT,watch your local craigslist for attachments. When you have a minute post some picks of your tractor.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
There are also adapters that will let you use sleeve hitch attachments. There are usually several on eBay, but lately they've seemed pricey.

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
I adapted a cat-1 rear blade to mine by welding on cat-0 pins, the lower bars will open enough to get it on. That won't work with everything.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Sometimes you can face the pins inward to get a cat 1 implement onto a cat 0 hitch.

BTW, as you're looking for implements be advised that many Sears tractors used a proprietary cat 0 hitch. Implements for that hitch may not work on your tractor. That hitch is 12" wide instead of the standard 20 and the top link geometry is different. At least 90% of the cat 0 implements I see on Craigslist in my area are the Sears proprietary ones.

This Sears plow has the proprietary cat 0:

1967-sears-suburban-tractor-10-single-pl

Reactions: DMAX

·
4,473 Posts
Welcome to GTTalk Wacastillo. Being new you may not yet be able to download from our Manuals section so I will post it here for you. These are some dimensions for Cat 0 Hitches Thanks to member IamSherwood.

View attachment 17788-Cat0 3pt.pdf

Pics will be your Payment.

Attachments

Reactions: limebuzz

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Welcome to GTTalk Wacastillo. Being new you may not yet be able to download from our Manuals section so I will post it here for you. These are some dimensions for Cat 0 Hitches Thanks to member IamSherwood.

attachicon.gif
17788-Cat0 3pt.pdf

Pics will be your Payment.
The diagram on the first page of that is not to spec. It shows the hitch between arms as 16"(1'4") where the category 0 specification is 20".

While most lift arms will swing enough to accommodate that he should expect cat 0 implements to be 20" wide.

post-7306-132893932027.jpg

·
4,473 Posts
The diagram on the first page of that is not to spec. It shows the hitch between arms as 16"(1'4") where the category 0 specification is 20".

While most lift arms will swing enough to accommodate that he should expect cat 0 implements to be 20" wide.

post-7306-132893932027.jpg
Thanks MiCarl

I should have posted that as well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the responses I went and picked up my snapper about a week ago and ended up getting a multi hitch a plow and a disk and mower deck included in the deal all were with the stuff from the factory I was told. I am getting ready to get a quick hitch for category one and make it fit a category zero so I will have an adapter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts