Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to forum, and was just wondering what kind of tractor this is it is in my grandmothers shed. it was restored probally 15 years ago it has a snow plow and a feild plow with it. I was aslo interested in selling it and how much they usually go for?

Attachments

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
ih1006, Welcome to GT talk, glad you joined us here. I think you have a Bolens Rideamatic, looks like a nice machine. One of the regular Bolens guys will be more helpful then I was. Welcome...

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
first welcome to the site. one of our members bruce dorsi can tell you what year it is if you can locate a serial number. where are you located? if you are close to jersey i may be interested in that fine tractor.

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
:wave: ih1066 Welcome to GTTalk! Nice to have you with us! I'm not able to help with your quandary either, but I did want to drop a line and say hello! Someone will see the title and be along soon! Hope that you enjoy the forum!

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx for the welcome guys, Im from southeast MA..... i have no idea to even find a serial number on the tractor and i can take better pics next time i visit my grandmothers, thanx again

·
Old, but not dead -- yet!
3,273 Posts
ih1066 said:
Thanx for the welcome guys, Im from southeast MA..... i have no idea to even find a serial number on the tractor and i can take better pics next time i visit my grandmothers, thanx again
It appears to be a Ride-A-Matic from 1957-1959, but if you can provide some larger pics, we can narrow that down.

Engine numbers should be stamped in a metal plate attached to the flywheel housing (on the side of the Kohler engine near the starter pulley). .....Bolens model number was stamped into a small red & silver aluminum tag approx 1" x 3" which was attached to the tractor frame.

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright thank you Bruce next time i get to my grandmothers shed i will be sure to look for the model number and i can take some more pictures so i can get this whole thing figured out.

·
18 Posts
I would say either '56 or '57 going by the foot pegs and the grill

1 - 13 of 13 Posts