Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we have a 1957 Locke mower with a Briggs engine, M# 14R6, 202815, 38270. I can`t find the tag for the mower. The engine turns fine but it has no compression, I checked and the piston is moving so it must be a stuck valve, an easy fix. It looks to be complete, but please use the pictures as part of the description as I`m not a Locke expert! It has a scarce reverse gearbox, the main drive chain is in the toolbox, and the wing lift levers are still in one piece. There are a couple spots of weld, mainly on the handles and a little on the frame. A good project for someone to restore or just use. I`m asking $250 or trade for an old engine, iron-wheeled walk behind, or ??? It`s located in Wilbraham, MA 01095 and I can load it into your truck or trailer for you, but I won`t ship it, too many things that could get busted on it. Bill 413-336-1510 or [email protected] NO TEXTS!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.