Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the engine mounting brackets for a Wisconsin AENL powered Economy. The picture shows a one-piece bracket, but I've been told that it should be two angle iron brackets. Also looking for the two seat springs. I may be in need of some differential parts, but I don't know what yet because I haven't taken that apart yet.
Schematic Rectangle Parallel Technical drawing Font

Slope Schematic Line Font Parallel

· Registered
2,963 Posts
I am looking for the engine mounting brackets for a Wisconsin AENL powered Economy. The picture shows a one-piece bracket, but I've been told that it should be two angle iron brackets. Also looking for the two seat springs. I may be in need of some differential parts, but I don't know what yet because I haven't taken that apart yet.
View attachment 419395

View attachment 419396
Some claim that the seat springs were Chevy valve springs I used intake valve springs from a Lycoming helicopter engine because I had some but for my larger butt they weren't quite enough so I went to the hardware store and found a could of heavier compression spring that fit inside the valve springs and that works. As for the engine mount either type was used so the plate is just fine, the 2X2X8" angles were used after the flat plate
Here are a couple of guys that a excellent to do business with and may have the parts your needing
Tyler [email protected]

John Haines [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts