Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Blackjackjakexxix
2,371 Posts
[quote name="Bolens QT-17" post="627524" timestamp="1448419865"]

Found one for sale and the guy wants $275. Runs really good and good condition

That sounds like a fair price,if it has a deck with it (IMO)

·
Registered
9,179 Posts
Depend on where your at and where it is at. Good condition and runs good, in the Midwest it is a good price. If it is out East where they are more plentiful, might want to check it over good first.

Reactions: Bolens QT-17

·
Bolens
229 Posts
Depend on where your at and where it is at. Good condition and runs good, in the Midwest it is a good price. If it is out East where they are more plentiful, might want to check it over good first.
Very good point. In the UK I have only ever seen one Bolens 1000 and I own it :) if another one came up for sale in good condition in the UK you would need to take out a mortgage to buy it.

Iain

·
Registered
220 Posts
If you don't want it...

Where is it , general area ?

I was not ? the price. I was more interested in the location before I got interested in it and if QT-17 was really interested it.

forgive the confusion.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I paid 275$ for one in poor shape and no attachments a few months ago, I was really after the OEM seat which was still on it. I thought that was steep considering the condition.

I bought another for 150$ which was in much better condition earlier this year, it came with a nice deck and a functional hydraulic lift, I thought that was a really good deal.

So I would say it's a reasonable price if it's in nice shape.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts