Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
Hi this is my MF10 that I had for a short time and sold with MF620 blower and chains.
This was the nicest all original one I've seen first hand, original paint, seat with no rips, front tires with lots of tread, no cracks in nose piece and minimal cracks in dash. Bare bones tractor no lights, or other options. Pivot point in front axle was loose, welded up the frame, put in new pivot bolt and no more play. Motor on this one so so smokes when cold knocks when hot but it ran OK besides that. Who ever had this before me kept it inside and took care of it, I don't think it has had too much use front tires are good, my MF12 hydra's are bald. Thought you guys might want to see some pics.
Last pic is not mine, saw it on kijiji for sale.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Thank you for posting the pics, you can never see too many pictures of these old tractors. Especially when they are red :thumbs:

That thing definitely was well taken care of. I would love to have the one listed on kiji just for the hubcaps but it is in great shape as well.

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That last one with hub caps was listed for 1 week for $900. he must of sold it.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
If it ran good it probably isn't a bad price. Just the hubcaps which look like they are in good shape are worth a decent penny.

What made you sell your 10?

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found this tractor one day 2km down the road from where I live, it was an impulse buy kept it for 3 months, fixed the front axle, put the rear lift on it to try my MF650 tiller works really good on gear drives not so good on hydro's, found it hard to maintain a slow steady speed with hydro. Anyway put it up for sale and made a little profit on it to pay for other tractor projects.

·
Hangin' with the cool kids
Ontario, Canada
2,507 Posts
Nice machine.....I have the same (no blower).....Are you saying it was a hydro?....I thought the 10s only came with the Variable Speed.

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks
poncho62 said:
.....Are you saying it was a hydro?....I thought the 10s only came with the Variable Speed.
I think your right all MF10s are 4sp varidrive's, was comparing the tiller on a hydra vs varidrive.

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
olcowhand said:
He said the last pic isn't his tractor...got the pic off Kijiji.
That's right the last pic is not my tractor, just put it in as a comparison, it also has the newer style snow blower on it.
My tractor, the other pics has the early style snow blower on it.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
And you know I do it all the time. LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts