1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Serial# 1446 803468
Picked this up this morning from poncho62
Parts tractor.
Missing starter, front vari drive belt, ignition switch, rusted out deck, 1 rear tire n/g, motor has no compression, +???
This tractor has a glass sediment fuel bowl, cigarette lighter, light kit and a mystery bracket on the left rear fender.
The pictures make this one look a lot better than it is, but that's OK cause all I wanted was a parts tractor.

Drove buy a house that had 4 Massey GT sitting outside, stopped in on the way back and found a 38" wide MF650 tiller complete. Tried to buy it fellow said it wasn't his and the owner wants $2200. for the tiller, blower, mower deck, and a MF10 tractor with a 20hp Kohler Vtwin, package deal. Left my # and an offer for just the tiller.

Attachments

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried to trade this plus some cash for that tiller but no luck the guy I talked to would have gone for it but the tiller is not his. The guy who owns the tiller needs a lift handle assembly for his MF10 with the Vtwin on it so I still might get that tiller yet.

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NUTNDUN said:
Doug, does the mower deck have the small cover? I have the big cover for mine but not the small one that goes around the gear box.
Yes it does, you mean these 2 small plates that go around the gear box, the picture is another deck, I think I have 3 set's of these.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.