Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Wednesday morning we leave for Atlanta to pick up the truck we bought. They only made 433 Dodge GTX trucks, only 97 in Sublime Green, the rest were in Hemi Orange, out of the 97, only 68 were regular cab, the rest were Quad cabs. Only 43,000 original miles, most of these are in collections, The only other one I've seen for sale was going for $21,000. After the car wash totaled her Brickyard 400 Pace Car, she deserves something really nice, and really rare, just like her.
Cars for Sale: 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck SLT in CONYERS , GA 30094: Truck Details - 275351930 - AutoTrader.com

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
That's a decent price on it too, I like the green. I am sure she will be happy, you did good. Just don't tell her it is so you can buy more tractors LOL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NUTNDUN said:
That's a decent price on it too, I like the green. I am sure she will be happy, you did good. Just don't tell her it is so you can buy more tractors LOL
We brought her home Thursday and Friday. I took this picture of Marta on the right, and Pam on the left. Pam's late husband bought this truck new and was stricken with cancer not long after that, and passed away. Were going to help keep his memory and the dream alive, Sooo, first stop was Talladega Super Speedway. It was closed, but we drove in anyway, and before security got to us and ran us off, we took a few pics. I started to make a run for the track since they were in golf carts, but I didn't want to get a lifetime ban and not be able to come back, lol

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.