Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Check out the new 1655 Massey,first time I have seen one.It's claimed to have 55hp,not sure what make of engine.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
I don't like the styling on the newer tractors either. Some of them look alright but nothing like the garden tractors of yesteryear.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If it was painted blue,it would look a lot like a New Holland tractor,not that I have anything against New Holland.

·
Tractorholic
507 Posts
NUTNDUN said:
I don't like the styling on the newer tractors either. Some of them look alright but nothing like the garden tractors of yesteryear.
Ditto, except, at 55 hp, I don't think it classes as a GT.

Didn't you know? At the speeds these tractor work at, the new aerodynamic, wind tunnel tested hoods improve fuel economy by 0.0000027%. That's an extra 3 hours of work every million hours. Awesome. lol

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
That hood reminds me of Jimmy Durante's nose! No offense to ya up there Jimmy, but that snoz on a tractor ain't pretty!

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TUDOR said:
Ditto, except, at 55 hp, I don't think it classes as a GT. Didn't you know?
Yes,I sure did know that.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
olcowhand said:
That hood reminds me of Jimmy Durante's nose! No offense to ya up there Jimmy, but that snoz on a tractor ain't pretty!
:bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl::bigrofl:
You're right you know,it does.:smilewink:

·
Tractorholic
399 Posts
Would love to have the bigger framed tractor plus 55 hp and extra lift capacity but man is that ugly!!! Think I'll keep my MF 1655......much sexier tractor(at least thats what my wife tells me!) LOL! Ya know she thinks my tractors sexy! Luke

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok,the engine in this is an Iseki 4cyl diesel,just in case anyone is interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts