Garden Tractor Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,771 Posts
Another one for you Stew, oops two. Hehe.

Noel

Attachments

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
The more entries the merrier. I had a dream last night that Noel sent me a PM and said he was going to take over making the calendar this year! ;)

·
Super Moderator
6,771 Posts
The more entries the merrier. I had a dream last night that Noel sent me a PM and said he was going to take over making the calendar this year! ;)
Hehehe.

Noel

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I meant to post a few days ago and forgot, just noticed today was the deadline. Here is my 1969 Cub Cadet 125, 1970 Massey Ferguson 7, and 1973 Sears SS/16.
Tire Wheel Plant Tractor Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

Plant Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
My thanks to all the members who contributed pictures for the 2022 Garden Tractor Talk Calendar. I did up two different versions of the calendar in pdf format - think I have included at least one submission from each member. For those wishing a copy they can be found here - Garden Tractor Talk 2022 Calendars in PDF format

·
Registered
43 Posts
bonjour

29chev

si tu veut une belle photos pour le calendrier 2023

Wheel Tire Sky Plant Tractor

a+
alland
Mes remerciements à tous les membres qui ont contribué à des photos pour le calendrier 2022 Garden Tractor Talk. J’ai fait deux versions différentes du calendrier en format pdf - je pense avoir inclus au moins une soumission de chaque membre. Pour ceux qui souhaitent une copie, ils peuvent être trouvés ici - Garden Tractor Talk 2022 Calendriers en format PDF
[/CITATION]

21 - 30 of 30 Posts