Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Tractorholic
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys Me and George are working on the next year show already.It will be called a Garden Tractor Expo.We will not have a featured gt.We will have more info in the near future.Later Josh:D

·
Premium Member
15,608 Posts
Josh, Is this going to be an annual event? If so, you might want to go ahead and add the number to it. "Garden Tractor Expo I"
Just a thought I had.

·
Village Idiot
1,274 Posts
Interesting. I'm assuming this is central PA from some of you guys' posts? I lived in an apartment by the VFW at Lititz Spring Park for 2 years... Pittsburgh now. Haven't been on the forum that long so you may have mentioned this a dozen times already.

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
cookiemonster said:
Interesting. I'm assuming this is central PA from some of you guys' posts? I lived in an apartment by the VFW at Lititz Spring Park for 2 years... Pittsburgh now. Haven't been on the forum that long so you may have mentioned this a dozen times already.
The show was held in Dover,PA in York county.You were a little closer when you were in Lititz, but we had some folks from Florida at the show. If you can mark your calender for next year's show please do. We hope to have a very good turnout at the 2012 show. The show for 2012 will be held August 17,18, and 19.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
A seminar sounds good Josh! Excellant idea. What kind of topics were you thinking about? Just ideas, no pressure, but topics on transmission troubles/rebuilds would catch my attention. Or maybe on how to set up a variable speed control properly would be good. I know there are a few tractor manufactures out there that used this type of variable concept, and pretty much all of the gear drive tractors used the same peerless transmissions. Just ideas!

Possible others: How to set up a paint gun and compressor correctly, How to get the altimate shine out of your finish, Fiberglass repair training, Basic cemicals that can be used by the do it yourself restorer, etc........

1 - 20 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.