Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know part numbers or where to get replacement tines for a MF 4250 tiller.I just bought one and the seller neglected to disclose one tine was totally broke off and the rest are worn down to nubs.Im a Bolens guy so not much knowledge on massey ,snapper stuff.Thanks in advance for your help guys.

·
74 Posts
The MF 4250 tiller tines are they welded assermbly? A couple of years ago, a tine broke on my MF 4250.

Could not find a source for parts. Ended up, removing the remaining broken tine.

Order one of each left and right, replaceable Troy Pony tines. Welded a new plate to the tiller tine assembly.

And bolted one of the new Troy tines on. Works great.

I believe Brinly was the original manufacturer for a number of garden tractor tillers, during the 70's.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The MF 4250 tiller tines are they welded assermbly? A couple of years ago, a tine broke on my MF 4250.
Could not find a source for parts. Ended up, removing the remaining broken tine.
Order one of each left and right, replaceable Troy Pony tines. Welded a new plate to the tiller tine assembly.
And bolted one of the new Troy tines on. Works great.
I believe Brinly was the original manufacturer for a number of garden tractor tillers, during the 70's.
Thanks for the response,I am in the process of disassembly so I can see what I'm working with.
The seller saw my post and graciously refunded some money to put towards replacements

1 - 6 of 6 Posts