Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Man, that tandem axle Massey is something else,I like it.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
The 4x6 is pretty sweet. That isn't a bad asking price for the 1655 considering it comes with all the attachments. Probably wouldn't take much other then a little carb work and I'm not sure what is going on with the pto shaft he says about, I'm not real familiar with how they are setup.

G

·
The 1655 looks whooped to me I really dont think the tiller came with that tractor, but rather a MF10/12, 12/16. It says it has rear pto, but that shaft is the one that hooks up to the mid mounts pto mule drive, something doesn't seem right

G

·
mikebramel said:
yeah but for 1000/900 i wouldnt be expecting gold
Not sure what you mean, he wants 1200 for it? WAY to high 750-800 dollars tops around here, he actually could do better by cleaning the tractor, especailly the deck and tiller. I cant believe these guys that post tractors covered in dirt, grease, and snow and want a pile of benjamins for it. In todays economy, people aren't laying out the 100 dollar bills quite as freely

G

·
Not here, not for big garden tractors. One guy has a Ariens for 1800, wont budge, he had a 1450 for 1800 also, finallly got it. There are several 318's for 2500-2800 it takes awhile, but they do sell. I'm going to ask 1600 for my JD214 when it's done and I wont take a peenny less. I get these guys all the time trying to low ball on good stuff, thinking people I'll take it, maybe catch someone in a hurt. The ones that get me are the ones that have a high price on a machine and it isn't even restored.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts