Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tractorholic
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody get me pictures and dimension of the front center roller of the deck and the distance between the holes on the bracket the one I made up is not holding out and I need to make a new one.

·
171 Posts
Can somebody get me pictures and dimension of the front center roller of the deck and the distance between the holes on the bracket the one I made up is not holding out and I need to make a new one.
Ern I can later today get you the dimsensions off of mine . The roller itself is very hard rubber.

Give me a few hours and I will have it for you .

PS do you need any parts of the steel bracket that is welded to the mower deck that holds the roller? If so I might be able to take the cutting torch and cut mine out for you. There would be some cost in shipping it to the Northern part of North America.

·
Tractorholic
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
from the pictures that I have seen it is kind of an H shape the holds the roller and does the height adjusting. mine has the brackets with holes mounted on the mower I need everything else

·
171 Posts
Ern I went out and looked I dont have anything but the 2 arms on the mower deck and it appears you have those.

The roller is 5 & 3/8 inches long and 2.5 inches in diameter.

I am not attaching photos of the roller assymbly on my mower as this website is almost impossible for me to attach them. If you will send me your email address I will send them from my yahoo acct of [email protected] that way you know its me

Good luck and let me know

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
Hope this helps.The bearings in the roller are the same brg thats used in swather canvas rollers.The arms are 1 1/2" x 1/4" thick.The roller is 2 3/8" dia.x 5 3/4" long the holes are all 1/2" the pin is 10 1/4" long with a spring so you can chg postion of the roller height quickly.The width between the plates 6 3/4" x 5 1/2" long.The holes for the pin are 1 1/2" between and 4 1/4" between the top and bottom for the roller.Hope you can see the measurements in the pics OK.Larry

Sorry Pete I was downloading info while you posted ahead of me.Larry

Attachments

Reactions: ErnRemy

·
171 Posts
Hope this helps.The bearings in the roller are the same brg thats used in swather canvas rollers.The arms are 1 1/2" x 1/4" thick.The roller is 2 3/8" dia.x 5 3/4" long the holes are all 1/2" the pin is 10 1/4" long with a spring so you can chg postion of the roller height quickly.The width between the plates 6 3/4" x 5 1/2" long.The holes for the pin are 1 1/2" between and 4 1/4" between the top and bottom for the roller.Hope you can see the measurements in the pics OK.Larry

Sorry Pete I was downloading info while you posted ahead of me.Larry
Awesome you beat me to the punch

Good to help our northern friends

1 - 6 of 6 Posts