Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Old, but not dead -- yet!
3,235 Posts
Thanks for posting, but is that really a brochure for 1956 tractors or for 1957 tractors?

The reason I ask is because the 21HD tractor was not offered until 1957.

I can not read the printing date on your brochure. ....It's on the lower right corner of the last page.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On one of the other sites, Wilbur told me it was a 57 brochure. I can't seem to find a way to edit the title to correct my mistake. It was sold as a 56, but I know the seller was taking a guess. I've got to read it myself.

·
1,205 Posts
Thank you for posting all the brochures they are great. That 57 looks just like mine.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I started with a 57 that I got from Al in NY. I blame him for the 7 I have sitting here. He gave me the Bolens Bug! LOL!!

·
Tractorholic
890 Posts
I started with a 57 that I got from Al in NY. I blame him for the 7 I have sitting here. He gave me the Bolens Bug! LOL!!
Hey, Hey, now! If I told you to jump of a bridge would you!! LOL! Its a good hobby/habit to have I think. Besides you were asking almost daily for one and no one was helping you out. So I was on the fence about parting with it, but buckled because I wanted to take my collection in a little different direction at that time.

·
1,205 Posts
I know the feeling, I sold a few of mine from my collection. There's still a few that I would like to own that I don't have.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts