Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few years ago I picked up an old ride-a-matic. It needs alot of work. ............ALOT of work. lol Is there any places to find parts for these old dudes? I keep an eye out on ebay, but never see much for them.

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ooops! I just saw the sticky at the top of this category info on where to buy parts. Sorry, disregard this rookie mistake thread. I really should have known better too.:wallbanging:

·
DR. Bolens
19,074 Posts
Shawn said:
Ooops! I just saw the sticky at the top of this category info on where to buy parts. Sorry, disregard this rookie mistake thread. I really should have known better too.:wallbanging:
That's alright LOL, It takes time to get used to new forums. :)
Do you have any pictures of your Bolens?:wewantpics:

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure I want to post pics of it. LOL It is very rough. I saw it on Ebay a few years ago and it had some skinny wheels on it that I wanted, no one was bidding on it so I think I hit it for $25 or something like that. A few days later Ebay sent me a winning bidder memo. The funniest part of the whole deal is, the seller was a couple hours away but stated he traveled to a friends cottage near by from time to time and the tractor could be picked up at either place. So the poor fella had to drag it with him on is vacation for a mere $25.

·
Tractorholic
890 Posts
yea lets see it. Bolens1000 and I live in western ny! SNOW AND SALT COUNTRY!! we've probably seen some pretty rough machines around here because of where we live. Besides for $25 we arent expecting to see much. $25 for a whole machine is great in any conditon. Take some pics!!!!

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
And speaking of SNOW AND SALT COUNTRY,Where I live you see some pretty rough ones too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts