Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
the homeless tractor hoarder
5,248 Posts
There was a guy on here looking for one and he was in Canada. Casey was trying to hook him up - don't know if that all worked out or not. I know the guy was also on Stak trying to find parts. ???

·
Getting Out!
8,215 Posts
Wow, that almost looks like a Wheelhorse rear! Wonder if Horse one could be adapted if needed? Bolts on front like this picture, but now think the drive pulley is on wrong side after looking. Maybe not then. You are right, cheap enough. I never heard of Moto-mower in past, and now they are coming out all over, a lot in Canada ads. Were they built there?

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Wow, that almost looks like a Wheelhorse rear! Wonder if Horse one could be adapted if needed? Bolts on front like this picture, but now think the drive pulley is on wrong side after looking. Maybe not then. You are right, cheap enough. I never heard of Moto-mower in past, and now they are coming out all over, a lot in Canada ads. Were they built there?
exact same transaxle as a porter cable, dura crop, then moto mower, massey exec. not rare but not common either. you can find them on the east coast

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
There was a guy on here looking for one and he was in Canada. Casey was trying to hook him up - don't know if that all worked out or not. I know the guy was also on Stak trying to find parts. ???
That was "yirawallygator" and I gave him the parts he needed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.