Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked up a 720 snow thower today. it is in half decent shape. i hope it wooks well on the mf8-h. looks like there is 30 pins to hook up. might get it hooked up tonight. i paid 150 just wondering if i did good or not. thanks

·
Masseyholic
157 Posts
If it's ready to go, and in decent shape, i think you did okay for 150. the 720 blower isn't easy to find either. i love mine, really small and light. be sure to post some pics when you get it on your tractor.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Hey that looks alright.

·
Masseyholic
157 Posts
That looks pretty good for $150...

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
I think it's a killer deal myself! Those are very hard to find compared to the 620 blowers for the 10/12 tractors. I also kind of like the black auger... I might just do that on mine, it goes really well with the black & red around the hood and grille. It looks more "finished" than all red, I think.

·
Junk Whisperer
1,443 Posts
Wow that looks great!

·
9 Posts
Looks great, Millwright!! I would say you got a good deal.

Question for you all:

How hard is it to find the original mounting brackets? We got a 720 with a homemade tractor we were given. The original owner had modified/made brackets to fit the snowblower on the tractor. I have pics of the tractor in the custom section, homemade tractor in NESD. Sorry to hijack the thread... delete if you wish.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts