Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1,204 Posts
I finally got my hydraulic lift kit attached to my 900. That lift was on another tractor of mine and developed a few leaks. I replaced a few gaskets and an oring that was internal to the pump. The oring was on the cylinder inside of the pump. I also put in a lift cylinder rebuild kit into the lift cylinder. Now everything works great and no leaks.

I got my mid mount grader blade hooked up too. When I used it on my 853 it kept snapping the pin on the tool lift. So, I made a small tab that goes into the slot on the tool lift. I welded that tab onto the home made lift plate that I made for this system. Now there is additional lift support for this plate. I graded the end of my driveway and it worked fantastic. If you look closely where the lift plate attaches to the lift tool you will see that little tab and how it fits into the slot on the tool lift.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Nice work, it looks fantastic!

·
Registered
557 Posts
That looks great. That is what I was planning to do with my 900. I have a long way to go to get it looking as nice as yours. I like the little rakers on the blade. I don't have that on mine.might have to fab something up. Have you used the rakers yet? If so did they work well?

·
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Reactions: boyscout862

·
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That looks great. That is what I was planning to do with my 900. I have a long way to go to get it looking as nice as yours. I like the little rakers on the blade. I don't have that on mine.might have to fab something up. Have you used the rakers yet? If so did they work well?
I have only tried them a little out back but it is so rocky out there that it gets hung up and the rear wheels spin into the ground. On easier soil it would work great like to break up a garden or even rip up a field.

·
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for all your comments on the tractor. So the tractor was one that I purchased from someone. I did some repainting but overall that tractor was totally taken apart, sand blasted and many parts replaced by that owner. I have only done some repainting and the addition of the hydraulic lift kit. I will say that he did a fantastic job rebuilding the tractor and I am very happy to be it's new owner. I will mostly use it to grade the end of my driveway each time that town grades the road.

Reactions: boyscout862
1 - 11 of 11 Posts