Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
Interesting idea, I would have a few "safety" concerns. Mainly, who's steering, and who runs the brakes.

My wife would have to run the tractor portion in our family... That way she would be more comfortable back seet driving...

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
That's finally up for sale,eh? That's been kicking around on the web for a year or so.

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's been on Craigslist off and on for the last 6 months or so.

Ross is down in my old stomping grounds. I ran a small steel supply business in an even smaller town named Shandon, just about 5 miles north of Ross.

Shucks, I may have even sold him the steel that he used to build it :D:D:D

·
Super Moderator
54,150 Posts
That is totally different. Wonder if it takes '40 acres' to turn around?

·
tinkerer
2,347 Posts
It was also on ebay twice that I know of.

·
Village Idiot
1,274 Posts
This is the poster child for why folks should be wary of crystal meth.
My guess is that it was built for bird hunting as 2 shooters would sit on the front. Not saying that's a smart thing... just a guess.

·
Tractorholic
3,907 Posts
I would be interested in knowing what the purpose behind that was? I know of an Asparagus Farmer who modified a Snapper mower, so he could drive between the rows and harvest spears w/o getting off the machine in Brooklyn,Iowa.
When I worked for Farmhand, inc. We had a Tricycle machine called a FarmHandy(built in Greely,Co) with side by side seating. I was told it was used out west in sugar beet fields. Two men rode on it with weed hooks and cut weeds out of the rows.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts