Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Tractorholic
1,555 Posts
Among other things we did this weekend, my wife and I were invited to a Christmas party with some friends we met last Memorial Day at Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO. The family has four kids ranging in age from 15 to 26, 3 girls and one boy. The kids perform as a Christian bluegrass group called Southern Raised. If you like that kind of music, explore their website at www.southernraisedbluegrass.com. They travel to bluegrass events and churches all over. We had them at our church 2 weekends ago and even those that normally wouldn't care for bluegrass-style music went on and on about how good they were. Amazing talent, those four!

After the carnage in Connecticut, getting to be with them and their family and friends was a refreshing experience. It reminds you that there are still a LOT of good, decent people holding this world together.

·
Admirer of DEERE enjoyneering and design!
4,461 Posts
I like them!

·
Tractorholic
2,202 Posts
Among other things we did this weekend, my wife and I were invited to a Christmas party with some friends we met last Memorial Day at Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO. The family has four kids ranging in age from 15 to 26, 3 girls and one boy. The kids perform as a Christian bluegrass group called Southern Raised. If you like that kind of music, explore their website at www.southernraisedbluegrass.com. They travel to bluegrass events and churches all over. We had them at our church 2 weekends ago and even those that normally wouldn't care for bluegrass-style music went on and on about how good they were. Amazing talent, those four!

After the carnage in Connecticut, getting to be with them and their family and friends was a refreshing experience. It reminds you that there are still a LOT of good, decent people holding this world together.
I agree thanks for posting.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Yeah,thanks for posting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts