Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Another Classic Tractor
2,496 Posts
A few of the area neighbors took out their vintage tractors and went on a tractor run. As you can see most of these tractors no longer work in the field. I was lucky to be part of the fun. We went about 20 miles ending up at a popular bar for lunch. My Dad drove the Case 210B and I drove the Case SC. Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Tractor
Wheel Tire Tractor Motor vehicle Vehicle

Here are some of the other tractors:

Wheel Tire Vehicle Tractor Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Tractor Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Tractor

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Tractor

Wheel Tire Tractor Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Tractor Vehicle Automotive tire
Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper
V8!

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Sky
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Tractor
Fixture Door Siding Facade Real estate

Attachments

·
Tractorholic
3,907 Posts
Wow got a flashback!! that 210 B brings back memories. When i was a teenager my dad bought a 310 w/loader real cheap because the hyralics would not work. He pulled it down and replaced an O ring in the JOHN Deere dealers lot and drove it home. They were not real happy with the fact they had not checked it out, before they sold it.
That one had a forward/reverse shuttle box in it and was and is the favorite of all the tractors I ever drove.

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
Looks like fun! Next week is the Bridgewater Lawn Party tractor show. I'm looking forward to rubbing elbows with all the other antique equipment folks.

Ben W.

·
Tractorholic
2,731 Posts
Thanks for the pics! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

It's good to get them out for some exercise now & then!

I used to do some of the organised "drives" around here, but most were too long in hot weather. 70 miles/day in 95-100 degree weather isn't cool! From what I've heard, most drives in the area are shorter now. ~~ Lowell

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
Tractor Tours / Runs are a hoot. Really nice experience.

We will be doing ours on the 24th of August around Conneautville PA area. We always have a People Wagon behind one of the bigger tractors with good brakes. People, drinks, a first aid kit, that kinda stuff. Gives the kids and non drivers a pla.ce to come along and enjoy the tour too.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun. I like the plumbing on the AC V8. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: larryd and A.C.T.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Steve, what's up???? Where is the close up picture of the John Deere 620? Us John Deere guys have to stick together man. The pictures of the other tractors are nice and all, but when I got to the bottom of your pictures and didn't see a close up of the Deere, well, let's just say, my scrolling finger wasn't happy! :poke:

Just kidding my Friend! Thanks for posting. Looks like you all had a great time!

·
Another Classic Tractor
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Steve, what's up???? Where is the close up picture of the John Deere 620? Us John Deere guys have to stick together man. The pictures of the other tractors are nice and all, but when I got to the bottom of your pictures and didn't see a close up of the Deere, well, let's just say, my scrolling finger wasn't happy! :poke:

Just kidding my Friend! Thanks for posting. Looks like you all had a great time!
I realized that when I looked through the pictures. I was surprised only one John Deere came. This 620 was a nice unrestored tractor. I also missed the MM.

·
Anything Red . . .
12,066 Posts
I used to do some of the organised "drives" around here, but most were too long in hot weather. 70 miles/day in 95-100 degree weather isn't cool!
I would think after the first hour of driving down the road, a lot of the glamor would go out of it.

·
Tractorholic
2,731 Posts
I would think after the first hour of driving down the road, a lot of the glamor would go out of it.
I enjoyed them when I was driving them, all day in hot weather ws just too much! ~~ Lowell

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Nice looking bunch of tractors. I have seen a lot of WD's and WC's and WD45's, but that is the 1st V8 I have seen in one!

"We went about 20 miles ending up at a popular bar for lunch."

I thought this was just for HD M/C's... :bigrofl:

Reactions: A.C.T.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts