Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The UPS man dropped off a large box today for my brother, but he was at work so I opened it for him (with his permission).

Here are some pictures of what was inside. I don't know much about it other than it was for sale on Ebay and I almost bid on it. I'll let him fill everyone in on the details.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice saw!

I picked up the same model this fall mine has serial 370183, wonder how many they made
That's a good question and one we will probably never know the answer too. I think they only made small amounts since Bolens saws tough to find these day. This makes the 3rd Bolens saw he owns now.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
every time I look at a machine like that, my thumb falls off! Sure is nice saw though, if an extra thumb came with it!

·
Tractorholic
988 Posts
You had to be really beefy to handle those old saws. Quite a workout just to hold it up when running. Imagine using one all day, every day out in the woods.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Nice saw!

I picked up the same model this fall mine has serial 370183, wonder how many they made
I am keeping a serial number list for saws. Know anywhere I can get the info on what saws were made each year?

Reactions: Bolens 1000
1 - 15 of 15 Posts