Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Hi there.
Welcome to GTT. Glad to have you aboard.
When you get a chance, please post some pics of your treasures. It's really important around
here, that we get to see pictures.

I picked up a Simplicity Landlord 101, for my daughter this spring. At some time, I suspect
she'll want me to fix it up for her. I'll be looking for help along with you.

Hopefully, you and your son have fun around here too.

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
Whiteeagle, welcome to GTTalk! I feel sure there is someone here that can answer your questions when you get ready to ask them. Thanks for introducing yourself and show us some pics when you get the chance.

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
Welcome to GTTalk Whiteegle, glad you decided to join us. There are a lot of knowledgeable folks here to give you a hand with just about any problem. So pull up a chair and join in the fun.

·
Premium Member
7,364 Posts

No experience with Landlord but the Sunstar's are a real workhorse. I know a couple of brothers that own 5 of them and they love them. They are about to install a loader on the latest purchase and one is having a Kubota 19hp diesel installed in it.

·
Super Moderator
55,270 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like some good bonding time with your son! Lots of folks around here willing to help!

Reactions: whiteeagle1978

·
Live long and prosper
6,794 Posts
whiteeagle1978, glad you joined. I like the Sunstar. I almost bought one. Probably should have. I hope to see more of your Simplicity machines.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.