Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,142 Posts
I wonder if they would deliver it to me for that?

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
Rode hard and never put under a roof. You can bet there is $300+ in repairs on that one.

·
DR. Bolens
19,152 Posts
Rode hard and never put under a roof. You can bet there is $300+ in repairs on that one.
Agreed I was up to about $150 just to buy the missing parts! To repair to a safe operating condition you could easily be in for $300+

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,142 Posts
Interesting that it appears to be an early 192-01 model by the tag and location of the solenoid and regulator. The steering wheel appears to be black - does anyone know if the steering wheels started off black, then switched to white and then back to black again? Or were the white steering wheels just painted white and the white paint is weathered / worn away on this one?

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
Interesting that it appears to be an early 192-01 model by the tag and location of the solenoid and regulator. The steering wheel appears to be black - does anyone know if the steering wheels started off black, then switched to white and then back to black again? Or were the white steering wheels just painted white and the white paint is weathered / worn away on this one?
The steering wheel has been changed to a newer 1970 or newer bolens wheel.

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
Boy if bolens did not build 35,000 1050s.......

Reactions: Bolens 1000
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.