Garden Tractor Forums banner
221 - 240 of 251 Posts

·
Texas Member
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #224 ·
New regulator came in for the Mule, and I've been chasing stuff around in the yard today, 45+ mph winds. Anyone know what it tales to make a wind sock horizontal? Any suggestions to de-pot the old regulator? I would like to see how it's constructed.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
54,618 Posts
That's why I don't even bother with that kind of thing.

·
Texas Member
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #233 ·
Problem solved! Talked with a knowledgeable person at Ace hardware. These type of indicator switches use a neon bulb which leak mill-amps to the load side when off, and can't be used with LED or fluorescent lights, only incandescent lights will work as they bleed off the leakage current. Solution was to purchase a "incandescent night light. Plugged it in out there and everything is normal now. No strobing, and the indicator works normally now. Oh, also the neon indicator will light when no load is present due to the potential from the hot side and neutral and nothing to bleed off the leakage current.

·
Texas Member
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #239 ·
I did not like how high the engine was on the bench, so I moved it to the hydraulic lift table. I didn't need to move anything around to do this. It is very maneuverable when folded up. I have a lo-profile jack that solved my pin problem. It was hinted that this may be by design to keep the small casters lifted to make it easier to maneuver.

Attachments

·
Texas Member
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #240 ·
Finally received my new Mule accessory. A power port Volt meter with Temperature and USB outlet. Works as advertised except I need to do math for the temperature. (C* X 9/5) + 32 = F*.
So according to the readings it is 62.6 F this morning, and when I plugged it in last night it was 75.2 F in the shop. It is turned off with the key switch.

Attachments

221 - 240 of 251 Posts