Garden Tractor Forums banner
241 - 251 of 251 Posts

·
Texas Member
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #242 ·
Well this didn't go well. I wasn't evening going to post it except for how difficult and bad it turned out. I liked the Murray whacker, for it's ease to maneuver and get close to the edges. The engine (specifically the carb) is shot, and I thought a re-power would be easy. Boy was I wrong.

Attachments

·
Texas Member
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #244 ·
Going to go look at a 7hp push mower today for $10.00 but saw an ad on FB market place for a "almost new, and full bottles" torch set for $200. It was 15 miles from me so I went there and snagged this. It will replace my puny set. The small rig is for sale. PM for details. I checked on-line and these rigs are over $500, and you have to fill the bottles.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've been meaning to post this for some time. Neon pigtail panel lights come in different colors, shop around and they're inexpensive. They draw almost no current, 1/4watt I believe.
All you do is drill 1/2" hole & pop it in. The two wires go across the switch. So light off means power is on...light on means power is off. I use this idea all the time.
Here's a yellow one I just put in the horse stable next to walk in door. So in the dark instead of groping around for a switch, it's at the light. In the garage locking up at night I can instantly see if anything was left on.
Easy, simple, cheap.
Circuit component Auto part Cable Font Fashion accessory
Wood Communication Device Rectangle Gadget Composite material
Automotive lighting Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Gas

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

·
Texas Member
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #248 ·
I can’t believe this happened. I gave my daughter the 2012 Ford Focus, and put her on my insurance. She purchased separate insurance also. About two weeks later she hit a deer. Her insurance wanted to know when she was removed from my insurance before they would process the claim. My insurance wanted a repair estimate. My daughter didn’t want to get an estimate and wanted me to remove her from my insurance pro active to the date she got insurance so she could use her insurance and not increase my rates. I had her removed from my insurance, and her insurance was canceled due to lack of payment (or so I’m told). So now I’ll have to pay for the repair. She will need to provide me an estimate now.

·
Texas Member
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #250 ·
Her and the car has been removed from my policy, there was no mention or discussion as to what she is going to do with it over dinner yesterday. I have written the car off as of now.

·
Texas Member
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #251 ·
Watched 3 or 4 rocket launches on-line, and there was a 5+ minuet rumble today. This looks like something out of a Science Fiction movie being worked on.

241 - 251 of 251 Posts