Garden Tractor Forums banner
421 - 435 of 435 Posts

·
Texas Member
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #426 ·
After contesting this and asked what was wrong with a boy on a riding mower with ear protection, and all the mower guards in place mowing a wide open field and supervised (stopping short of calling them snowflakes) they issued this.

Font Screenshot Number Rectangle Parallel

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,319 Posts
Wonder if someone viewed the video lately and then informed you tube that they felt the content was not appropriate?

·
Texas Member
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #429 ·
Well, I was denied on the warning removal, so I went and deleted every video I had of my Grandson operating GT's, was quite a few so probably a good thing so not to offend the YT Snowflakes. I was riding on the towed trailer and we were less than 2.5 mph. I was teaching him how to steer and pay attention to where he was going.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
55,503 Posts
That sucks!

·
Texas Member
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #433 ·
Went in early last night. My Daughter had some blue pills that said it re-leave congestion. Took those and went to bed at 8:00pm. Other than a couple pee breaks I slept till 9:00am. Still a little congested, Mid-riff is sore from coughing but the cough is gone for the most part. Temp is 98.5 and the BP and Glucose numbers are good. Plan to take it easy today.

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,319 Posts
421 - 435 of 435 Posts