Garden Tractor Forums banner
481 - 500 of 513 Posts

·
Texas Member
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #483 ·
It is a cute story and a cute little tractor indeed!

I figured out, that at the 28th of October is a show in Waco - can you recommend it??
Didn't know of a Waco Show. This is rather close to me, but just looks like a Ride. I may check it out.

·
Texas Member
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #487 ·
The description sounded great "Dino Ribs" My son bought these to try. Followed the directions to a T. Basic rub, and refrigerated over night. Started the smoker early. Grill at 250 for 4 hours or till internal temp is 160. Wrap in foil and grill at 275 till internal temp is 203. Deviated some by adding BBQ sauce.
For the price you get...
40% bone
30% fat
30% eatable meat.
It was good, but not at the price. I'll stick with Chicken, Hamburgers, Pork ribs, and occasional Brisket.

Attachments

·
Texas Member
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #491 ·
Was awakened at 7:00am with a SpaceX Test. 15 second burn / 3-5 second shutdown, / then another 15 second burn. Bedroom windows are on the SpaceX side of the house. Went back to bed. At 7:30ish we had good thunder storms rumbling along with heavy rain, went back to bed. At 9:00 I got up and looked out the window, still pouring rain and looked like 2" on the ground, went back to bed. Finally got up at 11:00, still raining and 50ish outside. Rain finally stopped at noon, what ever I had planed for the day is not going to happen today. I didn't have any plans.

Font Paper Document Paper product Event

·
Texas Member
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #492 ·
Been raining off and on all day. Waiting on supper (Chicken-n-Dumplings). Grandson is too old for Halloween, so we are going to do this Monday. Never did one, but the reviews were great. Should be fun.

Property Light Architecture Lighting Font

·
Texas Member
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #496 ·
I visited a Northern Tool Store for the 1st time, and bought my self a Christmas present. My wife received a flier in the mail and told me to go get it.

Attachments

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,703 Posts
You may have to change your sign from "Man Cave" to "No Pepi Le Pu Allowed". They aren't vicious or aggressive by nature (thank God) but they are one small animal that can quickly change a persons thoughts from "having a good day" to "please don't spray"!

·
Texas Member
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #500 ·
We have the best food garbage disposable. Can toss whole turkey and chicken carcasses and it won't clog. Pretty much any food left-over disappears in hours. Here I tossed fat trimmings off a brisket destined for the smoker.

Attachments

481 - 500 of 513 Posts