Garden Tractor Forums banner
121 - 140 of 184 Posts

·
Texas Member
4,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
May rain, so, 10 minuets in the sauna, 30 minuets in the A/C. Drinking lots of water. After I dump the rocks, I am hoping for help to load a lot of clean fill dirt.

Attachments

·
Texas Member
4,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
For those interested, I used the 25' Simeon strong tie. The package is deceiving as hand shears would not cut it, I used the angle grinder. This way I could cut the lengths I needed to tie the 12 X 24 shed together. If a F-1 tornado, or straight line winds, I should only loose the tin roof. If the building rolls then an insurance claim. I just feel better with this cheep insurance. I'll knock the edges and bend these tomorrow. Should take less than an hour to finish this task.

Attachments

·
Texas Member
4,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
I have had good luck with the un-secured out buildings so far. I did have a lean-to that was anchored with T-posts at each corner, you can see one in the pictures. An F-1 tornado ripped it out of the ground 2007, drug it over a tin shed that had a tractor in it, and dumped it in the neighbors yard. I still have the tin shed, and the push mower. Amazed as to how long they have lasted. Yes that is Logan!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
54,343 Posts
Need a first-aid kit in each building!

·
Super Moderator
54,343 Posts
Don't stick your knees in a fan!

Reactions: larrybl

·
Texas Member
4,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
Me and the Misses stopped at an Estate sale today, Mostly house stuff, but I saw a small shed out the window and told her I was going to look in there. Glad I did! Scored a #6 vise for $35.00. Sure beats my HF 4" one.

Attachments

·
Texas Member
4,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #139 ·
No buggy work today, spent 4 hours weed whacking, Then grocery shopping, got a check engine on the car P0013. Researched it and ordered two sensors. The ballast went out on one of my good shop lights. Picked up a cheep LED one to use till the new ballast arrives. I'm beat!

121 - 140 of 184 Posts