Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Always learning something!
1,284 Posts
The things you can buy on CL these days are amazing. I didn't know wenches came in a 12-volt model. Thank goodness this guys posted a pic with his post, if he hadn't he might have garnered more calls and emails than he wanted. The possibilities for jokes on this one are ENDLESS. Enjoy.

Font Automotive lighting Gas Cable Electrical wiring

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,608 Posts
My offer would depend on the age and condition of the Wench. The less it's been used the better the offer.

:bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl:

Sorry, I couldn't resist !!

·
Banned
1,448 Posts
I used to "troll" CL for some of the weirder posts, but it got where i was wasting good comedic material on people that didn't get it. This one guy post an ad wanting a BIG chicken, "must be around 3-4 feet tall with very fluffy thick legs". I replied "Your going to have sex with the chicken, aren't you? He went on and on denying it, not mad, just denying it. I replied, "So doesthis mean I wont be getting pictures?", Then the guy starts in on what kind of upstanding person in the community he is. Now I really feel he is going to "pork" the chicken. Fingers in ears, LALALALALALA.

·
1,824 Posts
One more reason to learn to spell. If you flunked spelling, you won't get the joke.
I had a friend that was talking about digging a "mope" around his house. He never did get why everyone was laughing their buts off.

Reactions: Moosetales

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
It really is a shame how prevalent misspelling is. It's every were. Even with spell check people misspell. Of course "texting" doesn't help.
I found your missing 'h', it had wandered off with the hhorses.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts