Garden Tractor Forums banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
1,448 Posts
Here in Oklahoma our new cars got radius tires, gazzette players in the dash, and factory are, to cool us down. More than grammar or syntax, the one that gets under my skin is people who say they are coming down when going north or coming up when going south, for some reason it like fingernails on a chalk board to me, because I actually know they have no clue about geography. I know several guys that call me when they go to town and I have to talk them to their destnation they have no clue how to use a map or how to get where their going. I have a sister that way, but she's a blonde that is still trying to put a puzzle together that has a big chicken on the front of the box (corn flakes)

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
the one that gets under my skin is people who say they are coming down when going north or coming up when going south, for some reason it like fingernails on a chalk board to me, because I actually know they have no clue about geography.
That frosts my chaps...

41 - 42 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.