Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to pickup a new toy and would like to know the actual width of a 54" mower deck, it's on a 1855.

Thanks,

Dan

·
Addicted
235 Posts
Beautiful, thanks Cowhand. That should fit in a 62" wide trailer.

Dan
Yes it will. I have a 5'x10' trailer that the inside measures 59" and the deck fits it in it. Just fits but it does fit, so you should be good. That's without the grass chute on the mower, that's if it's still there.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For better of worse, the new toy is home now, no issues.

It has a nice 40 ft paint job. :( So I paid a bit too much, but we'll see how it works blowing snow.

Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hi Cat,

Well, I'm hoping for a little snow year but, ya, I just may try this one. I gotta remove the deck and reconnect the drive on the blower but that's it. Current plan is to use the 1855 on snow and dirt and the GTX on grass and leafs. With the Snapper blower only single stage, I'll reserve judgement on it, but if it doesn't throw far, I may put the GTX blower on the 1855, as it's 2 stage. And then try to find a 3 pt and put the back blade on for edges and clean up.

And no, the leafs in the back yard are still there. :) Never got the vac bracket made to put the vac on the back of the GTX. Next year.

That blower looks GREAT on the Iseki, just like it was made for it. :) If we get any snow, take some pics of it working for me.

Dan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts