Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DR. Bolens
19,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Birthday's not until the end of October but my Dad decided to give me my Birthday present early this year!

Its a Bolens Thermometer!!!

This was at an old Bolens dealer's shop locally and I've had my eye on it for years. I asked numerous times if he would sell and everytime he said he was not ready to let go of it. I guess when my dad walked in, the owner was in the mood to finally let it go

I know you dont see these too often. I think I have seen around 4 of these and a few belong to members on here if I'm not mistaken.

Attachments

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
That looks great Doc! You're going to have to post a pic of all of that stuff hanging on the walls! Is it all together, or do you have it hanging all through the house?

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
Congratulations on a really unique addition to your collection Brian. Especially nice since you've had your eye on it for quite awhile.

·
Tractorholic
890 Posts
Great piece, I bet I know what dealer that came from. He must of been in a real good mood to let that go because when he's in a bad mood. He wants a million dollars for everything with a Bolens Label on it.

·
Tractorholic
470 Posts
very nice piece and more special now since its from your dad. Happy early birthday since I will most likely forget come October

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Nice birthday gift! and happy birthday to!

I belive Ken has one of them aswell.

·
Super Moderator
54,168 Posts
Nice addition to the collection. Just keep an eye on the birthday thread, guys! I'll let you know when it is!

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Hey Brian,that's cool,................or warm. What ever it's showing at the time.

·
Old, but not dead -- yet!
3,276 Posts
Congrats!

I guess your Dad couldn't contain his enthusiasm until October!

Since I'm usually late in extending birthday wishes, I'd better do it now so you get it in time:

Happy Birthday, Brian!

·
Live long and prosper
6,786 Posts
Congratulations, that's a great piece.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts