Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 345 Posts

·
diesel mechanic
1,165 Posts
But i got an addiction... not to any drugs or anything. But something that burns more time and money. It is called Garden tractors. And I have some ways to tell if u got the bug. And be sure to add ur own.

1. every time u see a gt u get all excited
2. if ur wife said it is either her or the tractors and u pick the tractors
3. u start caring 100 dollar bills around with u. Just in case
4. u spend more than 2 hours a day on Gttalk
5. u will do anything for free as long as u can take ur tractor.

anything else guys

·
Collector of Rusty Junk
3,186 Posts
1978murray said:
But i got an addiction... not to any drugs or anything. But something that burns more time and money. It is called Garden tractors. And I have some ways to tell if u got the bug. And be sure to add ur own.

1. every time u see a gt u get all excited
2. if ur wife said it is either her or the tractors and u pick the tractors
3. u start caring 100 dollar bills around with u. Just in case
4. u spend more than 2 hours a day on Gttalk
5. u will do anything for free as long as u can take ur tractor.

anything else guys
As far as #2 I'm sure going to miss the wife!!!

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
I don't have any new ones, but I have an extension of #1...You get whiplash from jerking your head from side to side while driving through the country because you don't want to miss one hiding in the weeds!

·
Squeaky Wheel
7,446 Posts
Hmmm, I already decided long ago on rule number 2, and I haven't had a serious relationship yet LOL.

I have another rule for you to tell.. #7. You knowingly chose to overpay for GT parts and pieces you really want... because you already budgeted to do so!! LOL

·
Tractorholic
1,892 Posts
wvbuzzmaster said:
Hmmm, I already decided long ago on rule number 2, and I haven't had a serious relationship yet LOL.

I have another rule for you to tell.. #7. You knowingly chose to overpay for GT parts and pieces you really want... because you already budgeted to do so!! LOL
Only because you still can , Casey. Just wait . Hee -- Hee

·
Old Tractor Addict
1,846 Posts
#8 For me anyway;
Your car sits outside the garage during good weather and bad so that your tractors can be inside warm and dry.

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
caseguy said:
I don't have any new ones, but I have an extension of #1...You get whiplash from jerking your head from side to side while driving through the country because you don't want to miss one hiding in the weeds!
Yep, I do that now too! I'm always looking for that dream tractor find on the side of the road with a Free sign on it!

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
Whenever this thread slows down with the suggestions, we'll have to compile a "complete list! There's some really good ones!

·
Squeaky Wheel
7,446 Posts
MH81 said:
You can identify more than 2 brands by silhouette, across the lawn, at dusk, behind a shed in the tall grass while driving.

You are really incurable if you can name both brand and model.
Such as that the GTTalk logo is a Massey Ferguson MF-12H. LOL

·
Squeaky Wheel
7,446 Posts
Fred, not only does my first get-away involves GTs, but I actually have two more I am acquiring in the process of them LOL. Oh, and I know what ones I am taking already LOL.

1 - 20 of 345 Posts