Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,828 Posts
when it does snow i plow my neighbors on both sides of my out for more seat time

get asked by the neighbor to help him level out his back yard(old dog pen) and he offers to put gas in the tank,

drove around the block on my friends gt to my house cause mine was acting up and i needed to push some dirt,

you go to tractor supply at least once a month for something for your gt(or drool over thing that are next on the project list

you work on your gt more then your project car in the garage( all the time. maybe i should work on the car again)

you have parts for tractors you dont own anymore or are on the list to buy/find(hence the Gravely snow plow sitting out back, its for sale)

· Registered
2,828 Posts
When the most effective punishment that Dad can hand out is the removal of seat time from a young lad's afternoon.
This will more then likely be averys punishment when she can drive one by herself.

When customers come into work asking if you want to buy a tractor then offer a deal you cant refuse.

(In my Personal Opinion i think collecting tractors is more costly then smoking every cost but at least i have my health an now i have something to show for money.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts