Garden Tractor Forums banner

(Addicted) Never Thought It Would Be True

60K views 359 replies 86 participants last post by  Cargolift 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
But i got an addiction... not to any drugs or anything. But something that burns more time and money. It is called Garden tractors. And I have some ways to tell if u got the bug. And be sure to add ur own.

1. every time u see a gt u get all excited
2. if ur wife said it is either her or the tractors and u pick the tractors
3. u start caring 100 dollar bills around with u. Just in case
4. u spend more than 2 hours a day on Gttalk
5. u will do anything for free as long as u can take ur tractor.

anything else guys

#3 ·
I don't have any new ones, but I have an extension of #1...You get whiplash from jerking your head from side to side while driving through the country because you don't want to miss one hiding in the weeds!

#6 ·
wvbuzzmaster said:
Hmmm, I already decided long ago on rule number 2, and I haven't had a serious relationship yet LOL.

I have another rule for you to tell.. #7. You knowingly chose to overpay for GT parts and pieces you really want... because you already budgeted to do so!! LOL
Only because you still can , Casey. Just wait . Hee -- Hee

#8 ·
#8 For me anyway;
Your car sits outside the garage during good weather and bad so that your tractors can be inside warm and dry.

#12 ·
caseguy said:
I don't have any new ones, but I have an extension of #1...You get whiplash from jerking your head from side to side while driving through the country because you don't want to miss one hiding in the weeds!
Yep, I do that now too! I'm always looking for that dream tractor find on the side of the road with a Free sign on it!

#21 ·
Sparky said:
Or another one - you are trying to chase down the original sales agreement for your GT and you aint ready to give up yet ( yea - that's bad !! )
Hey Fred, do you have any original dealership signs yet? How about original sales/service binders? Or a pile of the major proprietary implements? One tractor of almost every model offered? LOL ya, I am there right now LOL.

#22 ·
#10: You accidently cut yourself, and find that your blood matches the same color as your favorite brand of tractors.
#11: You have a pair of boxer shorts that advertise your favorite brand of tractor. And actually wear them!
#12: Your wife or girlfriend really does think your tractor is sexy!
#13: You'll send your everyday vehicle to the garage to get fixed, but won't trust another soul to work on your tractor.
#14: You'll let your spouse drive your Cadillac or Mercedes, but are ready for divorce if she even thinks about sitting on your tractor.
#15: You take the news of your wife cheating on you better than the news of her scratching your freshly restored garden tractor.
#16: You get excited over the news of your wife having another baby, not because you're a father again, but because you get to buy another tractor, so you have something to will to the son or daughter after you're gone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.