6. clean the shop so i can put the f150 in to start body work

7. strip various things i have laying around for scrap

8. install an air conditoner

9. go to a wedding

lets see how many of these get done today wish me luck

·
Tractorholic
8,405 Posts
Is that the order your doing them ? If it's your wedding you might want to move it up before the a/c lol

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Sounds like a big challenge. The cleaning the shop one would likely take me all day. I find it seems to take forever to cleanup the mess from my last job even though I don't recall it taking even a minute of my time to make the mess. It just seems to happen during the work.

·
Another Classic Tractor
2,496 Posts
If you spend more time with #1 you can avoid #9 completely.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well things did not go as planned i got a half mile up the road and the truck died. carburator is junk. so i went and gatherd up my three spares and hopefully i can make a good one. so all i got done was mowing the grass. and made the stand for the air conditoner it will go in in the morning. i did manage to find a primer bulb for my weedeater while looking for parts. im still looking for a way to get out of going to this weding, and no it is not mine

·
Cub Cadet Collector
1,457 Posts
That was a big day you had planned. No way I could have gotten all that done. I don't make a list of what I want to get done in a day; because I will never be able to complete it. Enjoy the wedding. Been to more than my share of them. :mad2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts