Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Tractorholic
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a MF550 tiller for my amf1014 so I put it to work. I put an ad on craigslist and have been doing about as many gardens as I have time for, the amf/massey does a great job. I love it when a machine pays for itself. I took a few quick pics of one of the small jobs.

Plant Green Tree Land lot Grass

Attachments

·
RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres
15,608 Posts
broken2, The tiller looks like it's working very well. I really like the looks of the AMF over the Massey look. Nice garden rig you got there.

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
What a transformation! That looks like nice soil there. It's amazing how different the AMF looks from the Massey.

·
Tractorholic
8,369 Posts
Nice set-up you have , looks like it's working well for you , Al

·
Super Moderator
54,469 Posts
Looks like it is doing a fine job. Glad you were able to find a tiller for it.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
I love the way the AMF1014 looks with ags on it. Looks like the tiller does a great job. That spot you did, are they putting a garden in there or are they planting to put landscaping in there? The odd shape and the rocks look like it is possible a landscape spot rather then a garden.

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
Shoot.... Here in New England, that's just the normal rocks that pop up on ya every year! I swear that aliens plant them in the ground over the winter for me to find. I mean, some of them show up and I know there is no way they could of been in that spot the year before!

·
Tractorholic
1,509 Posts
Looks good, I think it's great that the tractor is technically earning it keep. It's is always nice when our hobbies can help pay us back, even if it just a little.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts