Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Junk Whisperer
1,443 Posts
Here is some pictures I snapped of my poor neglected 1414, lol . I never had the body for this tractor,so I use it for parts for the one my buddy borrowed. The K-321 's on the model 1414 have solid state ignition. The K-321 on my model 1014 has battery ignition. Does anyone know any other GTs that share this tractors design? It has stumped me ever since it was drug in. Both the 1414's have the same rear tires which I think are OEM. I have never heard of them. Notice the foot hydro controll, It has a single speed hydro, shaft drive,external single disk brake. barn junk 004.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
I think it resembles a couple in a way, kind of like a cross between the MF14/MF16 and a 1450/1650.

·
Junk Whisperer
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes , I know what you are saying George, That is what I thought at first to. There is only two things that I have found that even resemble one another, the foot control, and the K-321. This is whats different for sure, entire frame,steering (no ross steering box) ,front axle , final and charge pump,dash and all body components. drive shaft, mower deck (same pan as alum. Jacobson,ford, mm) hydraulic control valve is different from the 14,1450 etc. The only other thing else that might be close is the mule drive, and I forgot to get a picture of it. There was a odd snapper Gt at one time that if I recall was similar. Here is the name on the rear rubber,both of the 1414's that I have have this rubber. Thanks , Shawn :anyone: barn junk 037.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
I guess I was a little vague. I don't think there are many pieces that are the same but they do kind of resemble each other in a way. I have no idea what else it could resemble as I am still a fairly new gt nut.

·
Junk Whisperer
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey , thanks guys. My 140 has the other rear, forgot about that, i will check into that enginerod. Mike, I keep forgetting to check what years PK 's had S/S ingn. thanks, Shawn

·
Tractorholic
866 Posts
Look at the size of that gas tank though, it looks huge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts