Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tractorfanatics.com
10,292 Posts
You're signed in, but don't show up on the bottom of the forums page listed as an active user, or have the green 'online' tag show next to your name. Mostly used by members that owe someone else money. Or in Will's case, to fool his wife into thinking he's working out in the shop.

·
Tinker Master
7,913 Posts
It means the names were changed to protect the innocent or guilty parties!

It could also be many of the Web-crawlers wandering about cyberspace collecting and digesting information (ie= Google) for quick categorization and lightning fast search results.

That way, if somebody does a search & wanted to read about hats, MBWW's blog would pop up in the plethora of worthless information found via a search when you are looking for a Mets hat.. (not necessarily a bad thing!) :rocker2:

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
You're signed in, but don't show up on the bottom of the forums page listed as an active user, or have the green 'online' tag show next to your name. Mostly used by members that owe someone else money. Or in Will's case, to fool his wife into thinking he's working out in the shop.
Cat, did you really think I wouldn't find this post of yours?
When I'm logged in as anonymous, I do spend a bit of time, keeping
an eye on you, besides hiding from the wife. :D But, sometimes I can't find
you in the forums.
I know it's all wrong, that I log in that way, because from my understanding,
that option is only to be used, by those that don't have a GT. Oops, I better stop
there. :D :poke:

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
I'm kind of leery of that sort of behaviour... I'm always afraid some anonymous guy will all of a sudden jump out and open up his raincoat.
shouldn't this be over in the mental health thread? :rolling:

·
wabbit wangler
9,061 Posts
It means the names were changed to protect the innocent or guilty parties!

It could also be many of the Web-crawlers wandering about cyberspace collecting and digesting information (ie= Google) for quick categorization and lightning fast search results.

That way, if somebody does a search & wanted to read about hats, MBWW's blog would pop up in the plethora of worthless information found via a search when you are looking for a Mets hat.. (not necessarily a bad thing!) :rocker2:
Did you call my thread a plethora of worthless information. Cause that is exactly what it is.

·
Tinker Master
7,913 Posts
Did you call my thread a plethora of worthless information. Cause that is exactly what it is.
But it is entertaining!! Keep it comin!!

For giggles I did a quick search but your blog doesn't pop up.. :anyone:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts