This is my first tractor restoration and the experence has been great. I will defently do this again. Here is what I started with, and where Im at as of tonight. Every nut and bolt was torn down and painted individually. Everything that needs to be brown is painted. I used rust-oluiem "Gloss leather brown" with valspar hardner. The paint was sprayed with a gun at my work. Im pretty happy with the finish considering I have about $40 into it. Im working on the wheels and seat to get the red painted. Pretty soon I will start cleaning the engine to get that painted. After that, it will be close to winter storage, and I'll have to wait for next summer to enjoy it.