Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i bought another rare attachment. brinly corn planter. i need to find or make some other seed plates. im loveing these briny attachments. also found a restored disc but i dont know if it has a wide enought hitch.

3n93m23l95Q65X25S6b3hd839791727fb1a6d.jpg

Attachments

·
Tractorholic
628 Posts
1967bolens collector said:
well i bought another rare attachment. brinly corn planter. i need to find or make some other seed plates. im loveing these briny attachments. also found a restored disc but i dont know if it has a wide enought hitch.

View attachment 11976
Geez Sam...I hope you have enough room for all this equipment ur getting lol

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
That planter looks familiar, I remember seeing it listed somewhere but I can't remember where. Congrats on the new addition :D

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was on cl. its right in pa

·
Live long and prosper
6,786 Posts
Congrats on a nice attachment. Very nice.

·
Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict
32,409 Posts
Been seeing too many people snatching up Brinly planters.......as none of them are ME!:bigrofl: Would love to have one!

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Hey ,congratulations.

·
25 Posts
They sure are a great planter. Plates seem hard to find or at least that's been my experience. That looks like a real nice one.

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well today i called the guy to go pick up the planter like we talked about 3 days ago an well he told me he didnt really think i was goin to come so he sold it on me. i was SO HOT when he said that. i told him when i say im goin to buy something im comeing with the cash i dont B.S around so its a sad day for me:(

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
That sucks for sure. I hate it when someone tells you it is yours and you setup a time and find out they sold it out from under you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts